Executive Leadership Workshops
“Your first and foremost job as a leader is to take charge of your energy and then to help orchestrate the energy of those around you.”
Executive Leadership Workshops
Your leadership, and ability to engage, inspire and influence others is a function of your energy and engagement. The most successful people in the world are very effective leaders because of their high energy and passion for what they do. That energy creates success in each of the following eight fundamental leadership skills:
Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
Influencing and Engaging Others
Productivity and Decision Making
High Energy Relationships
Health and Wellness
Time Management and Balance
Our Executive Leadership Workshops will catapult your organization’s energy and performance to an entirely new level. Each hands-on, highly interactive workshop, is experiential and transformative and designed to deliver your company’s most important outcomes. Every executive leadership workshop is modular, and can be customized or combined with one of the other twelve workshops. To date, apex CEO’s workshops have significantly impacted the performance and effectiveness of the leadership teams of Fortune 500 companies like KPMG and Avalon Bay. To view a sample workshop schedule click here. Start shifting your organization’s employee engagement levels NOW.
In this workshop members will:
- Identify their true goals then consider how this will shape their plans.
- Create a personal mission statement.
- Craft a personal mission statement that aligns with your company's mission statement.
- Create an AIM SMART plan to define short, mid, and long-term goals.
The 7 Levels of Energy Workshop +
In this module participants will:
- Learn about the 7 Levels of Energy.
- Explore each energy level: its core thoughts and characteristics.
- Learn the advantages and disadvantages of each level.
- Discover how each energy level is helping or hindering their performance.
Leadership Strengths and Gaps Workshop +
In this workshop executives will:
- Learn about leadership strengths and gaps.
- Be introduced to the Ideal Leader concept and create their definition.
- Understand the different types of leaders within your organization.
- Consider what gifts each individual is contributing and how their contributions can be maximized.
- Explore and assess the 8 key areas of conscious leadership. This can be used to prioritize developing organizational leadership capabilities.
- Look at additional areas, aspects and characteristics that leaders may choose to develop.
- Revisit and revise their ideal image definition.
Barriers to Success Workshop +
In this section employees will:
- Examine the most common barriers to success.
- Explore the energy of success and analyze how that energy relates to results.
- Learn about the 5 energy blocks and what they look like.
- Discover which energy types are blocking them and their colleagues.
- The following blocks will be defined and explored, including the strategies to eliminate them.
- Limiting Beliefs
- Inner critic
- Recognize how engaged they are in your business, activities and roles.
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Workshop +
In this session your staff will:
- Thoroughly assess their Emotional Intelligence.
- Recognize how their feelings are affecting their success. Envision their EQ before, during and after a meeting.
- Explore the impact of emotional self-awareness.
- Realize how appropriate expression strengthens relationships.
- Gain new power by taking responsibility for emotions and choosing a new perspective.
- Explore strategies for developing Emotional Intelligence.
Effective Communication Workshop +
In this module employees will:
- Learn how dynamic communication relates to their energy levels. Given a difficult situation, assess their own energy.
- Identify communication goals and how they relate to others.
- Discover their core message and create an ideal image of themselves as dynamic communicators.
- Devise a plan to raise their communication energy.
- Recognize how listening more to themseves can raise their energy and improve their communication skills.
- Identify internal and external barriers to listening.
- Understand the four dimensions of listening and their impact on others.
- Discover how to access a form of listening that leaves others feeling more emotionally connected and understood.
- Estimate their public speaking energy level and how that affects them and those with whom they interact.
- Recognize the interrelated nature of voice, delivery, and energy as it relates to presenting.
Influencing and Engaging Others Workshop +
In this workshop your executives will:
- Assess their team’s energy levels.
- Assess their own motivational/inspirational energy.
- Learn the techniques to help them inspire and motivate others.
- Identify key areas for development.
- Increase their awareness of the their, and others,' energetic states to inspire and motivate them. Working with a coach, they will choose a project, identify the key players, determine their energy levels, and work with each person to increase those levels.
- Explore ways to raise their energy to more effectively engage in sales and negotiations.
- Assess their engagement, ability, comfort level and level of energy with each of the eight key aspects of sales and negotiations.
Problem Solving Workshop +
In this session participants will:
- Assess their perspective as it relates to problem solving.
- Explore the seven levels of problem management, and how they can help them with the organizational situations you are facing today.
- Identify the four phases of change and how they relate to what is going on in your business, and how they can help you.
- Learn what can help and hinder them as they attempt to influence others in the cycle of change.
- Discover the five approaches to dealing with challenges that can help you transform ‘problems’ into ‘opportunities.’
- Master the basics of strategic planning as it relates to change and problem management.
Productivity Workshop +
In this workshop your team will:
- Visualize getting things done in the way they would like.
- Clarify their vision and identify ways to increase their anabolic, “want to” energy while decreasing their catabolic, “have to,” energy.
- Determine their perspective on making decisions, and how it impedes or assists them in making “quick and accurate” decision.
- Inventory their unmade decisions, their impact, and what they will do to remove the catabolic energy associated with them.
- Discover the seven-step "Productivity Process" and use it to align a decision they are facing with their highest potential outcome.
- Explore what their “genius” mode is and how to access it via holographic thinking.
High Energy Relationships Workshop +
In this session attendees will:
- Define positive, healthy relationships, and explore their current relationships’ energy levels and its effect of on their energy.
- Assess how they would like to move forward with key relationships in their lives.
- Identify which relationships are missing that they would like to create. Analyze the impact of these gaps and create a plan to fill them.
- Determine what percentage of their energy falls into each energy level and brainstorm how they can release catabolic energy and increase higher anabolic energy levels.
- Reflect on the anabolic and catabolic traits we see in others, recognizing the mirror that relationships hold to ourselves. Release related catabolic energy.
- Consider resources to increase existing anabolic relationships and determine plans to do so for key relationships in their lives.
- Recognize which of their relationships are catabolic and the destructive impact they have on their lives and assess five methods to address them.
- Consider how the various team members’ energy levels they work with can be maximized for different team needs and how that energy can be elevated.
Health and Wellness Workshop +
In this module employees will:
- Understand how health and wellness relates to their overall energetic make up.
- Become aware of their health and wellness wants vs. needs.
- Assess how their beliefs about health and wellness are helping or hindering them.
- See how aligned their goals and values in this area are, and what happens when they are not aligned.
- Select the key 3 – 5 areas for improvement based on what they learned in “Defining Health & Wellness,” “Defining the Healthy and Well You”, “Health and Wellness Beliefs,” and “Competing Values and Priorities.”
Time Management and Balance Workshop +
In this section participants will:
- Gain a new understanding of time management, their perceptions and the energetic impact.
- Learn how we can create time.
- Align what they do with what they want.
- Avoid the pressure of time by getting to their real goal.
- Create a plan for balance.
- Assess their current time management skills and focus on what will make the biggest difference for your organization.
- Learn how to create a balanced, well-managed schedule.